Do you want to take your skills to the next level? Fancy working for a solutions provider who does more than your typical drainage company? You’ll not only have outstanding opportunities to develop your skills, but you’ll work alongside professionals who have been in the business for decades.
Why choose us?
We put our employees first with access to innovative technology and solutions. We value the environment and have eco-solutions that are rarely found elsewhere in the industry. Offering great benefits, onsite gym facilities, and a fun and diverse working environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Assistant Operations Manager to join us at this exciting period of growth.
- Generating Reports
- Liaising with Ops Manager with the booking of all reactive/ pre-planned works
- Preparing Quotations/Chasing
- On-Call Management
- Communicating with clients, drivers and sub-contractors by telephone and email
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Process completed works by operational teams
- Invoicing/Credit Control
- Able to work to deadlines
- Independent and able to thrive in a fast-changing, results-based environment
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Computer literate and confident working with spreadsheets
- Experience of working in a busy office and being able to prioritise workloads
- Able to deal with various enquiries from members of staff in a courteous and timely manner
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Capable of working on own initiative, ability to problem solve and identify corrective actions
- IT literate, competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Nice to have
Experience of working in a Drainage, Transport, Logistics, or Installation’s environment is desirable.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Express Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities for all candidates whereby recruitment and selection are free from discrimination or harassment, we understand, recognise, respect and value differences so that all decisions are based on merit.